You can help stop the spread of COVID-19 by staying at least six feet away from people outside, and avoiding groups.
No test needed at this time
Based on your answers, you do not need to be tested for COVID-19.
If anything changes, use the symptom checker again.
What to do next
2. Take care of yourself
- Exercise regularly and get plenty of sleep.
- Take care of your body.
- Connect with others. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
Learn how to cope at home.
Crossover members can talk to our behavioral health specialists for help with anxiety, stress and more.
3. Get prepared
- If you take prescription medicine, check with your doctor and pharmacist to see if you can get a larger supply of your medicines so you do not have to visit the pharmacy as often.
Crossover members can talk to us about getting a larger supply of medicines.
You gave these answers for the Crossover Health COVID-19 symptom checker on Thursday 28 May, 2020 at 3:44pm.
- You are between 18 and 64 years old
- You have a relevant condition: diabetes with complications
- You are experiencing no COVID-19 symptoms
- You have no other non-COVID symptoms
- You have not been exposed to others who have COVID-19