Is this an emergency?
If you’re suffering from a life threatening condition, stop and call 911.
New Updates about COVID-19
- Can we go on hay rides and have Halloween parties during COVID-19 – October 1, 2020
- Is it safe to trick-or-treat for Halloween during COVID-19 – September 30, 2020
- Who should get tested for COVID-19 – September 28, 2020
- What are some workplace practices that can decrease the spread of COVID-19 – September 24, 2020
- Coping with COVID-Related Grief – September 23, 2020
- What is the link between flu, heart attack, can COVID-19 – September 21, 2020
- What can I do to prevent COVID-19 when eating at a restaurant – September 18, 2020
Stop the Spread
- People can spread COVID-19 even if they never have symptoms.
- Limit the number of times you need to leave the house and assess risk related to day-to-day activities.
- When you go out, stay 6 feet away from others and wear a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
Learn how to stay safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19.